Please find below details of the opportunities ClearView's has from time to time:
- CCTV / Access Control Installers
- Sales Person
- Service Engineer
- Commissioning & Technical Support Engineers
If you wish to submit your CV for us to retain on our files please:
- Download the application form, complete and email in confidence with a covering letter to email@example.com
- Download the application form and send by post with a covering letter to the address below
The HR Manager
ClearView Communications Limited
Robjohns Road Chelmsford
Essex CM1 3AG UK
- Or either post or email your up to date CV
CCTV / Access Control Installers
We are always looking for Installers of CCTV and Access Control systems to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have attained a reasonable amount of experience in this field, and will therefore require a minimal amount of training.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Experience of Installations work procedures
- Health & Safety awareness preferably attained via CSCS Card exam
- Safe working at Heights training
- Product training / able to demonstrate knowledge of different product installations
- Able to drive a car / van
- IPAF - mobile elevated platforms
- City & Guilds Street works
- IT skills
- Good working knowledge of company digital products
The role would be to source sales opportunities in the field of Mechanical and Electrical Contractors / Architects and Consultants.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who would perform well within a results driven sales environment.
A proven track record in sales would be a distinct advantage, though it is not essential to have gained this within the CCTV or security industry.
It would be an advantage to have an aptitude for technology.
Candidates must be articulate and able to present information with enthusiasm. This role requires good organization skills and attention to detail as a significant amount of information gathering and recording is an essential part of our sales process. Though there will be a reasonable amount of travel required, this role will operate from our Chelmsford office.
- Sales of security system installations
- Obtaining tender documents
- Preparing annual business plan and updating regularly on achievements
- Attain agreed targets, monitor and review
- Liaising with Sales Support in the preparation and distribution of target customer mail shots for company products and services.
- Provide material for marketing, newsletters or company brochures
- Completing the necessary logs for customer telephone calls and visits
- Reporting activity at monthly Sales Meeting.
- Conduct site surveys to assess customer needs for new or existing installations
- Liaise with Installations and Applications Engineers on system installations requirements
- Provision of quotations to customers
- Establish and maintain good customer relations
- Understand and apply Company procedures under Management Systems and H&S as part of sales process.
To meet the growing demands upon the existing team, we occassionally look to recruit additional Service Engineers. The objective of the role is to provide, at customers premises, a reliable and professional support to customers integrated security equipment and related products, for which ClearView has commercial responsibility.
We look for candidates with experience of Access Control, CCTV systems and video replay equipment maintenance. Digital knowledge would be a significant advantage, along with good IT skills. An aptitude for technology and self progression is essential to keep up with the pace of this busy department.
Candidates must hold a current driving licence and valid passport as a reasonable amount of travel is required. This may also involve the occasional stay away. Candidates will also be part of the out of hours on-call rota.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Repair and Maintenance of Analogue and Digital CCTV, Access Control and other associated security systems
- Repair and Maintenance of Digital decoding systems.
- Actively part of the on-call team, which requires working unsociable hours as part of a rota.
- Must be flexible to do overtime when required.
- Working at heights/elevated platforms when required.
- A Field Service engineer background essential.
- Good IT and Networking skills.
- Self motivated.
- Good communication and customer skills.
- Organisational skills essential. Good time management.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- To maintain records and be responsible for own administration requirements.
Commissioning & Technical Support Engineers
To meet the growing demands upon the existing team, we occassionally look to recruit additional Commissioning and Technical Support Engineers for the installation of our integrate security systems, and digital products.
Candidates must have excellent IT skills, and preferably knowledge of access control, CCTV, digital and video replay equipment install / maintenance. An aptitude for technology and self progression is essential to keep up with the pace of this busy department.
Candidates must be able to drive a van and hold a valid UK driving licence. There will be a reasonable amount of travel and the occasional stay away. Health & safety awareness is required for this role with the ability to work at heights when required.