Explosion-Proof Camera Systems - Essex & UK
CCTV explosion-proof camera systems are designed to meet rigorous requirements and installations in hazardous areas, where flammable gases may be present.
Our explosion-proof systems are available in a variety of formats including:
- Explosion-proof IP cameras
- Explosion-proof analogue cameras
- Explosion-proof PTZ cameras
- Explosion-proof CCTV domes
- Explosion-proof Wireless CCTV systems
With stringent certifications, explosion-proof housed cameras enable safe, effective surveillance for chemical sites, oil and gas facilities, food processing plants and numerous other hazardous environments.
ClearView’s range of ATEX explosion-proof cameras meet the following specifications:
ATEX certification II 2 G Ex d IIC T6
- Weatherproof protection standard IP66
- Manufactured from stainless steel AISI 316 L
- Includes sunshield, wall bracket, thermostat and heater
- Available heater voltages 24,110 or 230 Vac
- Heater T on 15 ±4 °C – T off 23 ±3 °C
- Wiper available as option
- Frontal window diameter Ø 75 mm
- Internal useful length 250 mm
- Corner mount and pole mounting options
In addition to our own unique range of security products, we also provide CCTV systems from manufacturers including Samsung, Axis, Panasonic, Sony, Redvision, WEC, Altron, Ganz, BBV, Pelco, Eneo, Raytec, Tecton, Mobotix, NVT, Videoswitch, Heitel, Qnap, Verint, Pentax and Dedicated Micros.
Click here to download our "Explosion-proof camera" datasheet
Find out how ClearView can help you choose the right explosion-proof CCTV camera system for your application by contacting us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials and client case studies.