Marine CCTV Camera Solutions - Essex & UK
In response to the demand for CCTV systems onboard ships, ClearView have developed a range of industry-leading marine CCTV camera solutions that address the needs of marine environments.
Since 1996, we have successfully installed hundreds of marine security camera systems on vessels, boats and yachts around the world. Indeed, ClearView is the only marine camera manufacturer to obtain the marine BS EN 60945:2002 certification, a standard enabling the use of marine cameras on vessel bridges.
External marine security cameras can be provided meeting:
- IP66 rating - protection against high pressure water jets from any direction
- IP67 - protection against temporary immersion
- IP68 rating - protection against long period water immersion
Two options of marine camera casing are available:
- Aluminium housing extrusion - pre-treated with extremely durable marine weatherproof epoxy coating that also prevents UV radiation damage
- AISI316L extra low-carbon grade stainless steel housing - specifically designed for marine high corrosion resistance.
ClearView’s marine cameras are available as fixed, PTZ, dome, analogue, IP, optical or thermal.
To ensure that marine CCTV cameras do not interfere with safe navigation of the ship and with radio-communications, where bridge-mounted, cameras can be provided with:
- BS EN 60945:2002 certification - maritime navigation and radio communication equipment
- BS IEC 60533:1999 certification - electrical and electronic installations in ships
All marine surveillance units include:
- Integral heaters and thermostats
- Separate sun shields to ensure the camera is kept cool
Marine cameras are available with BNC video, IP or Ethernet over Power (EoP) output with options for wall, corner and pole mounting and can be fully integrated with Video Analytics systems.
Ship Security Surveillance Systems
With 20,000 sq ft headquarters in Chelmsford, Essex, ClearView design, supply, install and maintain vessel security surveillance systems throughout the world. We can provide marine camera solutions utilising a range of leading CCTV manufacturers including:
Download our datasheet on explosion proof marine cameras
To discuss your marine CCTV camera requirements, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials and client case studies.