Integrated Security System Installers Chelmsford, Essex, UK
In an environment of diverse and complex security risks, delivering and installing effective security systems is a very real challenge.
By rising to this challenge through an integrated security systems approach, ClearView is well placed to protect your critical assets, reduce your costs and deliver a better experience.
We provide a single focal point for all your integrated security needs and can therefore be objective in designing the right system to meet your requirements. We have a broad range of security and safety technologies to choose from including:
- CCTV including IP, megapixel and intelligent cameras
- Access Control & Intercoms, stand alone and networked
- Physical Security, including security gates, barriers & fencing
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Perimeter Detection
- Intruder Alarms
Formed in 1996 and operating from 20,000sq ft headquarters in Chelmsford, Essex, ClearView have become one of the UK’s leading security integrators, providing expertise on integrating security systems and solutions that work together seamlessly.
- Security system integration can be simple: For example, a fire exit door connecting to the alarm inputs of a DVR so that local CCTV cameras increase their DVR Recording rate, switching a live image of the camera onto the CCTV Monitoring screen.
- Security integration can also be complex: sophisticated security management systems (SMS) that manage all physical and electronic security disciplines via a single Graphical User Interface (GUI).
We can deliver on both.
ClearView partner with some of the world’s leading security management system providers, ensuring cutting-edge solutions are installed to exact client specifications:
Corporate, Commercial & Public Sector
Integrated Security Solutions
Our in-house team of accredited and qualified integrated security hardware and software engineers provide commercial security system expertise across many market sectors, including:
To better understand the quality of services provided, please review our client case studies.
To discuss your security system integration requirements and find out which services you may require, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials.