Intruder Alarms & Burglar Security Systems - Essex, London, South East & UK
You can safeguard your business from unauthorised access with a tailor made intruder alarm system - offering you peace of mind that your business is protected, 24/7, 365 days a year.
A bespoke intruder alarm system, supplied and maintained by ClearView will deter and detect potential intruders to your site. Your alarms can also be remotely monitored in compliance with police and insurance requirements.
Benefits of installing intruder alarm systems
- Deter intruders from your premises – keeping your organisation secure
- Compliance with insurance and legal regulation
- Activation of CCTV Recording means you’re more likely to record the incident
- Remote off-site monitoring means your business is protected, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Integration with your CCTV and public address systems
- ‘Intruder disturbance’ - causing intruders to think twice before committing a crime
To design the most effective intruder alarm system for your business and to ensure that it is tailored for your premises, we provide a free site survey and specification to NSI (National Security Inspectorate) standards.
Call us today to discuss your intruder alarm requirements or book your free site survey by one of our expert advisers.
Choosing the right alarm system
An alarm system makes potential intruders think twice. Not only do our intruder alarm systems act as a deterrent, they also provide a warning that an intrusion is taking place. This allows appropriate action to be taken more quickly.
A nominated staff member or remote monitoring centre can also be alerted, ensuring a fast response to any intrusion or disturbance.
Remote monitoring - protecting your business 24/7
Connecting your alarms to a monitoring centre is the most effective way to protect your business. It is often a requirement of insurance companies that your business is monitored by an alarm receiving centre.
Choosing a remotely monitored alarm ensures that the police and/or the nominated key holder can be contacted in the event of an intrusion.
Intruder alarm accreditation with NACOSS (Gold approved Installer
Our NSI Gold accreditation provides you with peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable supplier who meets NSI’s extremely stringent standards of designing, installing and maintaining intruder alarm systems.
Why is the NACOSS Gold accreditation important for your business?
Use of a NACOSS Gold approved installer provides a high level of assurance that:
- The intruder system has been designed and installed, by technically competent and security screened personnel, to the appropriate product standard (such as PD 6662 / EN 50131 for Intruder Alarm Systems, BS 8418 or NACOSS Gold Code of Practice NCP 104 for CCTV Systems, and NACOSS Gold Code of Practice NACP 30 or EN 50133 for Access Control Systems) and that contractual service agreements are fulfilled.
- There is a commitment to customer satisfaction and continual business improvement derived from the implementation of a Quality Management System specifically designed to meet the needs of the electronic security system industry.
ClearView’s systems are inspected to a specified programme every year. These visits cover the quality of installed security systems and other aspects of the company's management including security screening of staff.
Insurers regularly insist on security systems, which have been installed by NACOSS Recognised Firms before they will provide insurance cover.
The police acknowledge that NACOSS Recognised Firms comply with all the requirements set down in the The National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) unified policy on intruder alarms. ClearView’s systems can therefore be provided with a URN number enabling them to be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre to call the police should the need arise.
All ClearView’s intruder & burglar alarm systems are provided with an NSI Certificate of Compliance. We also provide 24/7 service support for your intruder alarm systems. Book your free site survey today