Hardware Interview Transcription Equipment for Police Interviews - Essex & UK
ClearView’s hardware interview transcription equipment is used throughout the UK and Europe by police, social services, law enforcement agencies and commercial organisations for playing from CD, DVD, USB drive, hard disk or network sources.
This fully featured hardware transcription machine is designed specifically for transcribing interviews. It can be used to accurately transcribe media from a wide range of interview recording equipment. It is robust, configurable and easy to use.
- Variable backspace feature that automatically rewinds media from 1-9 seconds
- Three position foot pedal control (Included). Each position can be set by the user to match existing equipment.
- Plays DVD and CD media including VOB, MP3 and more. Playback software can be upgraded to accommodate new formats.
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack enabled you to use headphones of your choice.
- Internal speaker for conference playback.
- Soft touch control buttons on machine.
- 2 line 20 character illuminated LCD display.
- Power input: 12V DC (Mains power supply included)
- Power consumption: 30W
- Skip function: Forward, back 10 – 60 seconds in 10 second increments. 2- 10 minutes in 1 minute increments, skip chapters.
- Video output: VGA
- Variable playback speed: 0.9% to 1.9% in 0.1% increments.
- Monitor: Two position mini VGA screen for confidence.
- Monitor: Full size VGA monitor to help with lip reading on poor recordings.
- Headphone Upgrade: Noise cancelling headphones for use in busy offices.
To discuss your interview transcription requirements, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials and industry-specific case studies.