Software Transcription Systems & Solutions for Police Interviews - Essex & UK
ClearView’s software transcription system has been developed for easy transcription direct from interview DVDs and hard disc recordings as part of the PaceNet product range.
Used throughout the UK and Europe by social services, police, law enforcement agencies and commercial organisations, this software transcription solution supports many audio and video formats.
Download software transcription datasheet (PDF)
Transcription of video / audio or audio only recordings.
Controlled by foot pedal or keyboard hotkeys which can be set to your action of choice
Easy to use interface
Transcribe notes directly into the program or your preferred word processor package
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, FLAC, CDA, WMA, WAV
- Supported Video Formats: AVI, MPEG1/2, WMV, ASF, VOB, MP4
- Controls: Play, Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, Fast Reverse, Next Chapter, Previous Chapter, Frame Advance, Frame Reverse, Jump back (Back space), Jump Forward
Transcription Software Requirements
- Windows XP/ Windows Vista / Windows 7 – 32 bit versions only
- .NET Framework Ver 2.x or greater
- Windows Media Player Ver 10.x or greater
- Local administrator user rights
- One available 9 pin serial port (For foot pedal control only, not required for hotkey control).
- One available USB socket.
To find out more about Clearview’s software transcription solutions, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials and industry-specific case studies.