Commercial, Retail & Industrial Security Systems - Essex & UK
Airport Security Systems | Port Security Systems | Rail Security Systems | Sports Stadia Security Systems | Business Security Systems
ClearView, formed in 1996, are a UK and European leader in the design, installation and maintenance of security systems for the commercial, industrial, transport and retail sectors.
Integrated security systems are installed into a number of commercial and industrial applications, including:
Airport CCTV Security Systems, Intruder Alarms and Access Control
Increased efforts to protect critical airport infrastructure following 9/11 have led to increased budget allocations to combat security threats and protect airport perimeters.
We have adopted a proactive approach to install integrated security systems that are interoperable with new emerging technologies, as well as legacy security systems.
The following security technologies are typically considered by ClearView's risk assessment and design teams when addressing security issues at airports:
- Security Fencing Systems: (including Taut Wire, Infrared / Thermographic Sensing). These determine boundaries, deter casual intruders, control access and create intrusion delays
- Fibre Optic cables: These are used for video transmission and remote sensing, buried under ground that can detect an intruder and alarm
- Closed circuit television (CCTV): Camera systems designed to detect, monitor, recognise and identify
- Intelligent CCTV: video analytics detects pre-defined behaviour patterns and alarms on a security breach.
- Perimeter intruder detection systems (PIDS): Fence mounted, free standing (microwave beam) or buried systems that detect intrusion and alarm.
- Access control systems (ACS): manages entry, exit and movement within a site by physical, electronic and biometric means.
at Southampton Docks)
ClearView won the bid to become the security consultant and supplier to Associated British Ports (ABP) at Southampton Docks.
Southampton is one of the UK’s busiest and most successful deep-water ports, with a unique double tide that allows access for the world's largest vessels. Having long been the UK's principal cruise port, the facility handles in excess of 230 cruise calls and approximately 700,000 passengers.
The innovative installation included:
- Network installation covering the three main passenger terminals at the docks
- CCTV camera installation, using a variety of techniques to transmit CCTV pictures including wired and wireless IP
- External CCTV domes
- Improved Safety - detection of platform crowding, dangerous behaviour, trespassing on tracks
- Terrorism and Emergency Prevention and Detection - detection of left luggage on platforms, remote monitoring in real time and automatic historical searches
- Passenger Security - interface to public help-points on platform, long line PA and detection of loitering, groups, and violence
- Revenue Protection - integration with ticket barriers and the ability to track journey of passengers
- High Operational Performance - monitoring of train arrivals and departures, remote surveillance by the management team and load adjustment through monitoring of platform crowding
- Better Facilities Management - remote control of heating and lighting, access control, detection of equipment faults and automatic reporting and diagnostic camera testing
Since maintaining the old analogue CCTV system in 1998, ClearView have worked closely with Ipswich Town Football Club’s safety officer to improve the capability of the security system, based on the club changes over recent years.
When Ipswich Town Football Club were promoted to the Football Premier League, extra capacity for fans was essential, so a major ground improvement scheme was implemented, which included the rebuild of the both the South and North Stands.
We designed a CCTV system to address increased safety requirements. The original system was replaced with:
- Faster high resolution, high-speed colour CCTV domes
- Fixed high resolution colour/mono cameras
- Vandal resistant cameras
- 30 security cameras were added to increase the areas monitored
- Digital recording with multi-screen matrix displays
System operators can now select cameras, view live or recorded images and control cameras via computer screen and mouse from their desks or the main control room. We provide security technical support and advice to the club with our planned maintenance visits and emergency callout responses ensuring the system is available 24/7 to meet the club's needs.
Business CCTV System Upgrade to Digital CCTV Recording (Thames Card Technology)
Thames Card Technology is one of the largest producers of plastic cards in the UK, producing over 250 million loyalty, financial, payment, telephone and membership cards per year. Many of these cards are produced for European and Worldwide use.
Thames Card Technology wanted to update their current CCTV security system to digital CCTV recording.
A new system was developed to provide both internal and external security monitoring and to provide fast and effective retrieval of pre-recorded events, as well as live monitoring.
The system can simultaneously view live and recorded images, host multiple remote users, archive and search from any authorised PC on the network.
Commercial, Retail & Industrial Access Control Solutions
Our commercial and retail access control solutions provide a number of technologies that increase security and deter crime, offering peace of mind:
- ANPR (Automatic Number Plat Recognition)
- Access control sysytems
- Video, Door and Phone Intercoms
- Security Gates & Barriers
- Security Fencing
Our professional team of accredited and qualified hardware and software security engineers provide nearly 20 years of experience and expertise. Our services provision includes installation, maintenance and support, remote security monitoring, system design, test and repair and video processing & enhancement.
To find out more about our Commercial, Retail and Industrial CCTV, access control and intruder alarms, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials or client case studies.