Waste & Refuse Security Systems,
CCTV & Intruder Alarms - Essex & UK
ClearView provide an extensive range of integrated security systems including CCTV systems and intruder alarms to waste disposal organisations and refuse management sites throughout the UK.
Increasing government regulation of waste disposal requires comprehensive security control of waste sites. In addition, rising prices for waste materials, such as scrap metal, are increasing theft rates and a need for intelligent security at waste management sites
How can security technology assist waste and management organisations?
- Improved site and perimeter security
- Logging time, attendance of staff and vehicles to different site areas
- Reduce cost of illegal deposits of commercial waste
- Prevent commercial companies from using sites intended for domestic users
- Enhance on-site skip management
- Improve health and safety for clients and site personnel in accordance with Duty of Care requirements
- Identify periods of peak use to assist with staff deployment
- Provide traffic count data to help with site planning
- Monitor external contractor’s usage of sites and use ANPR to provide a validated invoice.
- Comply with the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 for scrap metal recycling and vehicle dismantling industries using ANPR to identify sellers
- Monitoring of vehicle speed on site
- Quicker resolution of disputes and problems (ie spilt fuel)
ClearView have nearly 20 years of experience and expertise in the design, installation and service of security systems to public and private sector waste management organisations. Typically, these include:
- Perimeter Intruder Detection
- CCTV Solutions
- Remotely monitored/detector-activated CCTV
- ANPR Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Public Address
- Intercom Systems
Waste & Refuse ANPR Solutions
Waste and refuse site Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is a powerful tool for weighbridge-based operations, especially at remote or unmanned installations. Advances in ANPR technologies have led to increased integration of this technology with weighbridge software.
ClearView’s GateREG ANPR systems allow total monitoring of a contractors’ usage of waste sites and the automatic generation of a comprehensive invoice. Digitally recorded images are retained for use in case of dispute. GateREG cameras can read number plates on dirty vehicles and in poor light conditions. Illegal plates can also be detected.
This system saves waste companies significant time in administration. ANPR is integrated to the weighbridges so trucks can automatically proceed when their number is approved. They weigh in, are directed to tip their load and weighed out.
This system also improves security enabling the CCTV operators to control traffic and follow each truck’s movements through the site, to pro-actively manage the site.
Our team of accredited and qualified hardware and software technicians will guide you through every step of your project, from conception to completion.
To discuss security solutions that address your waste disposal or refuse management challenges, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials or client case studies.