Honeywell Security Systems: CCTV, Controls & Galaxy Alarm Systems - Essex & UK
ClearView Communications are one of Honeywell’s most experienced approved partners. This means our industry-accredited team of 50+ nationwide engineers can install, maintain and support your security systems in a variety of environments and applications.
The Honeywell Security Group is a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of security products, including CCTV, Access Control and Galaxy alarm systems, which monitor and protect business and government facilities around the world.
Honeywell’s portfolio incorporates a powerful security management systems platform and a comprehensive offering of monitoring and CCTV recording solutions including the latest in IP Networks, data and video analytics that utilise open architecture to bring ultimate flexibility to the users.
Honeywell’s state of the art Access Control Software integrates the most advanced security technologies with innovative networking capabilities to bring full-featured security solutions serving any size facility.
Access control solutions
As the leading developer of access control solutions, Honeywell’s range of products varies from single door access control and standalone web-hosted access control to integrated security systems capable of managing thousands of doors and alarm monitoring points globally. Options include proximity, smart card and biometric readers.
Intruder detection systems
Honeywell’s range extends from intruder alarms, control panels and motion sensors through to fully integrated intrusion and door control security installations. It also includes environmental protection and life safety devices, and perimeter protection products including glass-break, seismic and shock sensors. You can choose from wired, wireless or hybrid solutions.
The reliability, integrity and dependability of Honeywell’s video systems ensures that you can meet all of your existing and future security challenges with complete confidence. The products range from IP and analogue CCTV Cameras and domes, and digital and network video recorders, through to intelligent video analytics and sophisticated video management systems.
Honeywell cameras provide exceptional imagery. Their video systems allow easy migration from analogue to IP-based technology.
Integrated security solutions
A truly integrated system enables various products to communicate together. Honeywell’s security systems allow integration across visitor management, access control, intruder and CCTV systems.
They collect, integrate and distribute information from multiple points. For medium or large enterprises, the ability to have truly integrated security solutions and software which sit on a single server is particularly important.
An integrated security system:
- Prevents security breaches
- Improves response times,
- Reduces risk in an emergency
- Boosts productivity
- Makes management of the system easier and more effective
- Simplifies maintenance and support
ClearView supply and support the complete range of Honeywell security products including:
- Galaxy® Dimension – An integrated intruder and door control security with a full range of wired and wireless peripherals
- WIN-PAK® SE/PE 3.0 - Access control management, video and intrusion security via one easy to use interface
- HRDP H.264 DVR - Integrated Digital Video Recorder (DVR) management with powerful search capabilities, remote access software and applications
- MAXPRO® NVR SE - All-in-one Network Video Recorder (NVR) that is simple to install, set up and operate, easing the transition from analogue to IP video surveillance and providing complete HD quality IP video surveillanceRapid Eye™ Hybrid HD DVR - Digital Video Recording (DVR) solution supporting analogue and IP cameras. In addition to Active Alert video analytics, it integrates with MAXPRO® VMS, WIN-PAK™ and Pro-Watch® access control platforms
- H.264 IP PTZ Camera - High definition 1080P and standard definition PoE IP PTZ domes for maximum flexibility
- equIP 1080p & Wide Dynamic IP Cameras - 1080p IP cameras provide outstanding clarity and definition ideal for environments with high contrast and changing light conditions
Contact us today to discuss which Honeywell security products are suitable for your protection needs. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials or client case studies.