ClearView Digi Product Range
ClearView Communications have been manufacturing CCTV replay systems since their introduction of the world’s first “universal” video de-multiplexer in 1996. Our range of video replay equipment includes systems for analogue CCTV video de-multiplexing and digital CCTV decoding.
These products have been developed for non-technical personnel to process video footage for investigative, evidential and presentation purposes. They can automatically identify and decode virtually all analogue multiplexed and digital CCTV formats.
ClearView’s CCTV viewing software allows agencies within the Criminal Justice System to view CCTV footage and print images of interest. This makes the use of CCTV more effective in investigating and solving crime, speeding up investigations and allowing specialist video labs to focus on more technically challenging work.
The user interface is simple to use with a minimum number of controls. This allows users to concentrate on the tasks they are trying to accomplish, without needing to be computer experts.
- CCTV decoding and replay with automatic format detection
- Video and audio format conversion (Including DVD-Video)
- Image editing and enhancement
- Single mouse click print / save of area of interest
- Video editing and compilation with titling and index points
- High speed duplication
- Audio file extraction
- Analogue video capture
- Digital to analogue video conversion
- Interrogation of external hard disc recordings
- Deleted file retrieval
- Multi level password protection
- Secure audit trail
- File verification
- Document preparation
- Video masking (Digitrac Only)
Our systems will accept most common media formats including:
USB devices, CD, DVD, Flash card media, SVHS / VHS tape (Via video input), Composite, S-Video and audio inputs.
Our System Control software has been developed for maximum simplicity and ease of use for non-technical users. Where possible, functions are automatic (For e.g. automatic CCTV format / player detection). Software operation has been developed to require minimal mouse clicks to complete a task (For e.g. two click process to convert a digital video recording to DVD-video format). A favourite’s menu offers user’s quick links to the most frequently used applications.
Automatic Format Detection
System Control (Part of the DigiSoft suite) automatically selects the appropriate CCTV player from the library of hundreds of viewers. Simply insert the appropriate media and the system will automatically interrogate and display the recognised CCTV format. The ClearView universal player provides a single GUI (Graphical user interface) for the replay of a wide variety of different CCTV formats without the need for users to re-learn player controls for each manufacturer’s system. System Control has the capability to also playback standard DVD-Video as well as many other popular digital video formats.
System control is protected by a three tier user access control system that encrypts username and passwords. Operations performed are recorded to a built in audit trail and logged by user, time and date information.
Updates in the form of new players, codec’s and additional system functions are regularly released periodically to improve our products.
System Control (DigiSoft) - Minimum Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or equivalent or better (Intel Core i5 recommended for video capture)
- 2GB RAM or better
- 5GB available hard disk space or better
- Graphics card with 128mb RAM, Support for 1280x1024 32bit colour, DirectX 10 or better
- DVD-ROM or better
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3 / Windows 7 (32bit)
- Local administrator user rights
- .NET framework Ver 2.x or greater
- Media / flash card reader
- High resolution inkjet printer
Below is a video demonstrating our older (Legacy) Digitrac and System Control system: