CCTV Security, Access Control & ANPR System Installers - Chelmsford, Essex & UK
As one of the leading security system installation companies in the UK, ClearView employs a professional team of highly trained and motivated engineers and project managers who design, install, commission and maintain your security systems to the highest standards
Security solutions we install include:
- Access control systems
- Intruder detection
- CCTV solutions
- Gates & Barriers
- Public Address
- Fire Detection
- Law Enforcement
Our Operations Team manage a wide variety of projects from large installations (a new build police station or data centre) to smaller installations (a primary school or small business).
We can work directly with the end customer or as a specialist contractor as part of a larger project team.
Our goal for each project is simple: to deliver to quality, time and budget.
Our work is audited and accredited by a variety of external organisations including:
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) – NACOSS Gold
- BS EN ISO9001/2008
- Investors in People
- Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- British Safety Council
Our reputation is built on delivering excellence. Once a security design is agreed, our operational team take responsibility for meeting your timescales.
Key elements of our security system installation planning include:
- Site survey
- Project Management by PRINCE2 qualified project managers
- Design – CAD tools
- Health & Safety - Risk & Method Statements
- Change Management
- System build and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Supervision
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- O&M Documentation
- Service Maintenance Support
Security System Installation Design Standards
The following standards are applied to our security system installation designs:
- CCTV Operational Requirements Manual 2009 Publication No. 28/09
- Storage, Replay and Disposal of Digital Evidential Images Publication No. 53/07
- UK Police Requirements for Digital CCTV Systems Publication No. 09/05
- CCTV (NCP104/BS EN 50132-7)
- BSIA Code of Practice for Digital Recording Systems for the Purpose of ImageExport to be used as Evidence OCTOBER 2005 Form No. 191
- Data Protection Act CCTV code of practice Revised edition 2008
- SSQS 101 6 Design, Planning, Installation and Maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
- NACP 20 1 Planning, Installation and Maintenance of CCTV Systems
- ISO 50132-7 1996 Alarm Systems – CCTV surveillance systems for security applications
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) NCP 104 2 Design, Installation and Maintenance of CCTV Systems
- Access Control (NACP 30)
- BS 7671:2008 Requirements for electrical installations. IEE Wiring Regulations. 17th edition
- British Standards PAS 69:2006 Guidance for the selection, installation and use of vehicle security barriers
- British/European Standards BS EN12453:2001 Industrial and commercial gates.
- PAS 69:2006 Guidance for the selection, installation and use of vehicle security barriers
- Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure - Traffic and parking controls
- National Counter Terrorism Security Office - Counter Terrorism Protective Security Advice.
- RW TUV Construction standard
- TUV CE approval
Security System Installation Testing
We will specify, plan and carry out a range of test procedures to demonstrate that the system fully meets the design specification. The systems are tested in a logical and progressive manner in accordance with the test plan and test documents.
Our standard test procedures include:
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Pre-Site Acceptance Test (Pre-SAT) and Commissioning
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
FAT tests are performed on a representative system prior to the project moving into the installation phase. The FAT tests are used to provide evidence that the system meets your requirements and provide confidence that it is suitable to move into the installation phase.
Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
After successful Pre-SAT testing and commissioning of the system has been completed, we will perform a SAT test to provide evidence that the system meets the design specification in the presence of a client representative.
A customer acceptance certificate will be generated after the successful SAT test.
Installation Project Management - Documentation
We will provide a Master Document Register (MDR) of all project documentation. This will typically comprise the following:
- System descriptions
- Site Plan drawings
- Schematic drawings
- Detail drawings
- Equipment schedules
- Operating instructions
- Emergency call-out and response
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Spares list
- Decommissioning / Waste Disposal
- COSHH Data Sheets
- Test / Commissioning documentation
- Manufacturers literature
- Record drawings / photographs
Security System Training
Training in equipment operation will be held at the installation site. However, training facilities are available at ClearView’s training suite in Chelmsford Essex if preferred.
Contact us today to discuss your security project and how ClearView can help. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials or client case studies.