Security System Designers: CCTV, Barriers & Gates, Access Control & Control Rooms
- Essex & UK
As one the UK’s leading security systems suppliers, ClearView provide assistance and input to the security design process to establish the best security strategy to meet your threats.
The design process will normally follow these steps:
- Undertake a security risk assessment which will include detailed site surveys
- Develop a security plan
- Agree a Statement of Operational Requirements
- Develop a detailed security design including detailed project, quality, test, health & safety plans
Key components of a typical ClearView detailed design will comprise:
- System Description
- Map of equipment locations
- Schematic connectivity diagrams
- Technical equipment details
- Project plan
- Test Plan
- Test Plan
- Commissioning Plan
- Documentation Plan
- Training plan
- Maintenance plan
- Cost summary
Our security design expertise covers a comprehensive list of solutions including:
- Integrated Security Systems
- CCTV Security
- Access Control
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Security Gates & Barrier Systems
- Security Fencing Design
- Perimeter Intruder Detection
- Security Management Systems
- Video & Door Entry Intercoms
- Public Address Systems
- Fire Prevention & Detection
- Law Enforcement Solutions
Each security project is managed by one of ClearView's Prince2 trained project management staff who will draft the following project plans:
- Health and Safety
- Time and Resource
We will liaise with the person responsible for your security project when finalising these plans.
The project manager will ensure that all work is performed according to project scope and specifications, time tables and costs. Specifically, the project manager strives to deliver every facet of the project to time, quality and budget.
Our policy is to keep in close contact with you throughout the project. This is achieved through excellent communications, regular meetings, and updates of the project plan.
With nearly 20 years of security technology experience and expertise, our professional and friendly team of accredited and qualified engineers and project managers are at your service.
To discuss your security project, please contact us today. Alternatively, find out more about us, read our latest news or review our customer testimonials or case studies.